It is YOUR responsibility to read the rules in their entirety, abide by them and ask questions if you are confused PRIOR to the Show day.
Ignorance of the rules or not gaining clarification is not an exemption from them!
1) ADGA Rules Govern all Show’s, no show will run concurrently. Saturday afternoon show will only start after a short break and the conclusion of the Saturday morning show.
2) The show order is subject to change at the Judge’s and Show Chair’s combined discretion
3) All Animals will be measured as they enter the ring. Over height animals will not be allowed to show.
4) NO DOGS allowed in the barn or in any area where goats are being loaded or unloaded. Service Dogs must approved by the show committee prior to arrival, must have current and valid certification on person, you fully accept responsibility for any and all auctions of owner & service animal. No Emotional Support Animals allowed. Failure to comply with this rule will result in removal from grounds and Norman Police Dept & Animal Control will be called with report filed.
5) No baiting of animals is allowed in the show ring (use of treats, feed, scents, bottles or any substance or device to enhance the goats behavior in the show ring).
6) It is expected that exhibitors respect the animals and property others.
7) Parking alongside of the barn is reserved for cars and trucks. ALL Trailers must be parked in designated parking spaces in the parking lot in front of the barn. DO NOT block the doors into the barn. DO NOT block the roads/fire lines around the barn. DO NOT use extension cords to run power to your trailer.
8) If you require electricity or water for your trailer, park in the RV parking on the fairgrounds. Information about the availability and fees for RV Spaces may be found at http://www.clevelandcountyfair.org/173/rv-park.
9) No Standard Health Papers are required, but common sense must prevail and all animals must be in good health, any animals with lumps or abscesses or otherwise ill in the opinion of the show committee, will be quarantined and not allowed to show with all fees being forfeited. Sick or injured goats will be asked to leave the barn. For those of you crossing state lines be sure to satisfy any special requirements that might arise with your state, Check with your vet. We are not responsible for any actions that occur from failure to comply with your home state laws.
10) Exhibitor is responsible for providing current, original certificates or registration, and accuracy of any ROA. No photocopies, xerox copies, or print off copies will be accepted.
11) Signed Copy of rules & waiver are MANDATORY, no electronic signatures! Required for EVERY entry. If no waiver or signed rules...entry will not be processed.
12) The base date for calculating age is the date of the show entered and animal to be judged.
13) ADGA/AGS Youth show for exhibitors 21 years or younger and the animal may be in the youth or family's name as long as the youth's name is listed on the papers. Youth must be included on Family Membership and reside at address of registration. ADGA or AGS animals with any adult listed on the paperwork will be ineligible to be counted toward any youth highpoint awards.